What about water seepage in the basement?jiu0 edited on2017-06-07 05:26:21 65 views
What about water seepage in the basement? What method does the common seepage shui yuan cause and deal with?
The basement, as its name implies, is located in the underground room, because of the wet and dark underground, the situation of water seepage in the basement is very common.
So what are the reasons for the basement water seepage? Where are the main places?
I common parts of the basement seepage:
Most of the common basement seepage location appear in some special areas, rainy season outdoor pipeline clogging up or the road surface drainage is not smooth. Mainly occurs in the following areas:
1. the wall of the external wall;
2. the wall body parts on both sides of the basement deformation joint;
3. launching the sewer pipe through the external wall of the basement;
4. the heating pipe through the external wall of the basement;
5. the junction of apron and external wall;
6. the individual wall building is not dense.
Ii. analysis of the causes of water seepage in the basement:
The reason of the basement external wall seepage is more complicated, it is affected by the construction quality and external factors around the building.
There are different reasons for the different water seepage problems mentioned above:
1. external cause, if the surface water ( such as rainwater and domestic water ) on the periphery of the building cannot be discharged into the underground or underground pipeline in time, cause the exterior wall of the building to be exposed to water for a long time, and water seepage occurs;
2. internal factors ( engineering itself ):
( 1 ) the seepage of the wall at the wall, mainly the plastering of the inner wall, causes the cleaning of the wall of the wall, which causes the water-proof mortar of the external wall not to be plastered to the bottom or the wall of the wall, and the plastering is not dense,
There is a gap between the inner wall plastering and the surface layer surface layer, and the water seepage is caused.
Especially when the elevation of the wall root elevation is close to the elevation of the basement indoor ground, this situation is more likely to occur;
( 2 ) the water seepage at the deformation joint is mainly due to the waterproof measures at the deformation joint, which leads to the outdoor underground water entering the deformation joint, and from the wall on both sides of the joint into the basement;
( 3 ) the water seepage through the external wall is blocked by the reserved holes reserved for the pipeline. when the rainwater is more rainy in summer or the pipe leaks, the underground water penetrates the outside surface of the pipe wall;
( 4 ) the water leakage at the apron area of the external wall is due to the lower than the apron or level of the waterproof mortar and the riser joint of the outside wall,
And the place of the joint is often not good, sometimes not on,
When the apron cracks or the gap between the apron and the plinth is not seam with the ointment,
Encountering heavy rain will cause seepage in the basement.
( 5 ) individual wall leakage, is due to the wall masonry when the mortar is not full, the masonry formed through the gap, rainwater seeped from the gap.
Iii. treatment of water seepage in the basement:
1. water seepage of the wall at the wall:
First, in laying the basement wall, to ensure the plumpness of the masonry mortar, avoid the cracks from the brick cracks;
Second, before the external wall plastering, the root treatment should be clean, to ensure that the root plaster is dense, in place, when necessary, the inside corner of the wall and the base of the inner corner to make a caret angle;
Secondly, to ensure that the bottom elevation of the wall lateral waterproof mortar is higher than the basement level, when paving flexible waterproof layer, the wall of the wall is specially treated. it must be paved in place.
2. to the deformation joint:
It is often used for plugging in the inner side of the seam, and then plugging it with asphalt hemp,
The outside uses the ointment to do the second cloth three to apply the method, not only guarantees the deformation amount of the movement, but also guarantees waterproof effect,
The protective wall shall be constructed outside the waterproof layer, and the width is 120 per side wider than the waterproof layer.
The gap between the waterproof layer of the protective wall shall be filled with cement mortar, so as not to destroy the waterproof layer when the foundation pit is backfilled.
3. the pipeline passes through the wall through the basement of the basement, and after the pipeline is installed, the rigid cement mortar or plain cement is smashed around the pipe.
Then the outside waterproof mortar, after the waterproof mortar is dry, the polyurethane waterproof coating is painted twice in the range of 35 mm in the outside diameter of the pipe.
4. the heating pipe passes through the wall through the basement, taking into account the expansion and contraction of the pipe.
After the installation of the pipeline, use asphalt hemp to break the wall hole, the wall outside the cement mortar, the same brush two times polyurethane waterproof membrane.
5. for water seepage at the apron area, the external wall waterproof mortar shall be left about 150mm higher than the apron, or the top side of the plinth shall be achieved.
Ensure that the moisture-proof layer of the apron is continuously open, and that the apron is filled with the ointment of the plinth.
In order to ensure the moistureproof effect, avoid water seepage, the basement wall must be built with cement mortar, the ash joint must be full.
6. water seepage of the wall shall be penetrated, before bricklaying, the brick surface shall be wetted with water and then mortar shall be paved with water.
When laying, ensure that the mortar joint mortar is full, and the ash joint shall be pointed;
Before plastering the external wall, check the gray joint before plastering. if there is any dense, strengthen the joint.
7. in order to avoid the influence of surface water or groundwater on the basement, a flexible waterproof layer shall be made on the outside of the wall, and a waterproof layer shall be constructed on the outside, which shall be made of 2: 8 lime soil in general,
The cross section is inverted trapezoid, the minimum width is not less than 500mm, the upper width is 500mm wider than the apron, and if the external wall has horizontal moisture-proof layer, the bottom elevation of the separates the water layer shall be 150 ~ 200mm below the level damp course level;
If the external wall has no horizontal moisture-proof layer, the bottom of the waterproof layer is less than 150 ~ 200mm in the basement indoor elevation; In addition, when the garage roof is paved with waterproof layer, all the work on it shall ensure that the waterproof layer is not destroyed.
8. in the aspects of external causes, to ensure the unblocked drainage of outdoor ground, and ensure that the outdoor ground floor is more than 20 mm below the minimum apron, the outdoor drainage pipeline shall be kept unblocked.
It is not destroyed to avoid leaking outwards; To eliminate the water in the gutters in time,
Through the management of outdoor water seepage water source, to eliminate the emergence of water seepage source,
It is also a very important way to avoid the infiltration of basement water.
published on：20170607 05:26:21 guangzhou
category： Home Moisture
New Post：Is hainan humid all around?