Yin and treatment method of common infiltration in basementjiu0 edited on2017-06-07 05:18:42 37 views
Yin and treatment method of common infiltration in basement
Basement is the room located underground, because of the damp and dark underground, the situation of water seepage in the basement is very common.
So what are the reasons for the basement water seepage? Where are the main places? Hope to help you solve the problem of water leakage in the basement.
I common parts of the basement seepage:
Most of the common basement seepage location appear in some special areas, rainy season outdoor pipeline clogging up or the road surface drainage is not smooth. Mainly occurs in the following areas:
1. the wall of the external wall;
2. the wall body parts on both sides of the basement deformation joint;
3. launching the sewer pipe through the external wall of the basement;
4. the heating pipe through the external wall of the basement;
5. the junction of apron and external wall;
6. the individual wall building is not dense.
Ii. analysis of the causes of water seepage in the basement:
The reason why the leakage of basement exterior wall water seepage is analyzed, the reason of basement external wall seepage is more complicated.
It is affected by the construction quality and influenced by the external factors around the building. it has different reasons for different water seepage problems:
1. external cause, if the surface water ( such as rainwater and domestic water ) on the periphery of the building cannot be discharged into the underground or underground pipeline in time, cause the exterior wall of the building to be exposed to water for a long time, and water seepage occurs;
2. internal factors ( engineering itself ):
( 1 ) the seepage of the wall at the wall, mainly the plastering of the inner wall, cleans the wall at the wall, and causes the water-proof mortar of the external wall to not wipe to the bottom.
Or at the wall of the wall, the plaster is not dense, the inner wall plastering has a gap with the ground surface layer, and the water seepage, especially the elevation of the wall root elevation is very close to the elevation of the basement indoor ground, this situation is more easy to appear;
( 2 ) the water seepage at the deformation joint is mainly due to the waterproof measures at the deformation joint, which leads to the outdoor underground water entering the deformation joint, and from the wall on both sides of the joint into the basement;
( 3 ) the water seepage through the external wall is blocked by the reserved holes reserved for the pipeline. when the rainwater is more rainy in summer or the pipe leaks, the underground water penetrates the outside surface of the pipe wall;
( 4 ) the water leakage at the apron area of the external wall is due to the lower part of the waterproof mortar and the riser joint of the outer wall than the apron or the loose level, and the joint position is often poor, sometimes not followed, when the apron cracking or the gap between the apron and the plinth does not use the ointment to add the gap, the heavy rain will lead to water seepage in the basement;
( 5 ) individual wall leakage, is due to the wall masonry when the mortar is not full, the masonry formed through the gap, rainwater seeped from the gap.
Iii. treatment of water seepage in the basement:
1. water seepage of the wall at the wall: first, in laying the basement wall, to ensure the plumpness of the masonry mortar, avoid water leakage from the brick joints;
Second, before the external wall plastering, the root treatment should be clean, to ensure that the root plaster is dense, in place, when necessary, the inside corner of the wall and the base of the inner corner to make a caret angle;
Secondly, to ensure that the bottom elevation of the wall lateral waterproof mortar is higher than the basement level, when paving flexible waterproof layer, the wall of the wall is specially treated. it must be paved in place.
2. for the movement joint: it is often used to plug in the inner side of the seam, and then plug it with asphalt hemp, and then use ointment for the second cloth to do the two - cloth - three - way. it guarantees both the deformation of the deformation joint and the waterproof effect. in addition, the protection wall shall be constructed outside the waterproof layer, and the width ratio of the waterproof layer shall be 120, and the gap between the protective wall shall be filled with cement mortar, so as not to destroy the waterproof layer when the foundation pit is backfilled.
3. the pipeline passes through the wall through the basement of the basement, and after the pipeline is installed, the rigid cement mortar or plain cement is smashed around the pipe.
And then plastering the outside with waterproof mortar,
After the waterproof mortar is dried, the polyurethane waterproof coating shall be painted twice in the range of 35 mm in the outside diameter of the pipe.
4. the heating pipe passes through the wall through the basement, to take into account the thermal expansion and cold contraction of the pipe, when the pipeline is installed, use asphalt hemp to break the wall hole and plaster the cement mortar on the outside wall, and also brush the polyurethane waterproof membrane twice.
5. for water leakage at the apron area, the external wall waterproof mortar shall be made about 150 mm above the apron or the top side of the plinth shall be made, and the moisture-proof course of the apron area shall be kept open, and the apron shall be filled with the ointment at the plinth;
In order to ensure the moistureproof effect, avoid water seepage, the basement wall must be built with cement mortar, the ash joint must be full.
6. water seepage of the wall shall be penetrated, before bricklaying, the brick surface shall be wetted with water and then mortar shall be paved with water. When laying, ensure that the mortar joint mortar is full, and the ash joint shall be pointed; Before plastering the external wall, check the gray joint before plastering. if there is any dense, strengthen the joint.
7. in order to avoid the influence of surface water or groundwater on the basement, a flexible waterproof layer shall be constructed on the outside of the wall. the separates the water shall be made of lime soil. the cross section is trapezoid, the minimum width is not less than 500mm, and the upper width is 500mm wider than the apron. if the external wall has horizontal moisture-proof layer, the bottom elevation of the waterproof layer shall be 150 ￣ 200mm lower than the level damp proof course;
If the external wall has no horizontal moisture-proof layer, the bottom of the waterproof layer is less than 150 ~ 200mm in the basement indoor elevation;
In addition, when the garage roof is paved with waterproof layer, all the work on it shall ensure that the waterproof layer is not destroyed.
8. in the aspect of external cause, it shall ensure the unblocked drainage of outdoor ground drainage, and ensure that the outdoor ground surface is more than 20 mm below the minimum apron, and the outdoor drainage pipeline shall be kept unblocked and not destroyed, so as to avoid water leakage; In order to eliminate the water in the heating ditch in time, through the management of outdoor water seepage water source, eliminate the emergence of water source, is also to ensure to avoid the basement water seepage is very important.
Step 1: break off the mildew decoration, knock out the plastering layer of the basement wall of the original villa, knock out the floor tile layer, expose the concrete base or brick wall base.
Clean up the construction garbage, clean the basement clean, leaving no dead ends.
Step 2: make the villa basement moistureproof and mildew proof system, is to do 25 thick three proofing microlite moistureproof layer on the basement wall of the villa, ground does the ground microlite fine stone concrete layer.
When paving the floor tiles, in the dry layer also to add three - glass ceramics. This is like putting a layer of moisture-proof protection shell to the villa basement, it can make the villa basement permanently dry.
Step 3: the south area has wet wet season, the air humidity is very big, installs a set of automatic dehumidification system, when the villa basement humidity is more than 70 %, the Dehumidifier unit will automatically start up.
Complete the above three steps, a completed villa basement moistureproof system, this system can guarantee the villa basement permanent drying.
published on：20170607 05:18:42 guangzhou
category： Home Moisture