How to maintain a dehumidifier?jiu0 edited on2017-06-03 01:38:50 144 views
How to maintain the dehumidifier?
1. the condenser should be cleaned frequently and kept clean.
2. the dehumidifier shall be placed in the central position of the room.
3. the outlet of the dehumidifier shall not be obstructed by a blockage, and the gas filter network shall be cleaned up.
4. when the ambient temperature is lower than 15 ℃, the water droplet attached to the surface of the evaporator will freeze and the effect of dehumidifier is weakened. if the ambient temperature is above 40 ℃, the pressure inside the system will increase and the compressor overload, when the overload protector should cut off the line, or the compressor motor will be damaged. Therefore, the optimum use temperature range of Dehumidifier is 15 ℃ ~ 40 ℃.
5. if the humidity in the air is below 30 % and is too dry, the reliable humidity controller shall be controlled to maintain the range of 50 % ~ 60 %. When used, the doors and windows are closed as far as possible to achieve dehumidification effect in the room.
6. the body shall be flat and shall not be tilted or transverse.
7. the water stored in the dehumidifier is over full, in order to avoid overflowing dirty wet ground, and the machine body must be transported in the operation, please unplug the power cord plug and discard the water in the water tank.
8. the dehumidifier shall be moved for four to six hours after being moved, and then the machine is turned on. because of the cold coal in the compressor pipeline in the dehumidifier, the cold coal must be returned to in situ after four to six hours after being moved.
9. regularly clean the filter net ( about 2 weeks ) to maintain the machine dehumidification, dust removal efficiency and service life.
10. when cleaning the body, wipe with a damp cloth.
11. avoid direct water cleaning to avoid damaging electrical insulation.
12. the body surface has adhesive substance, can be washed with soap and water to avoid spraying with gasoline, oil, solvent or spray insecticide to avoid peeling paint or discoloration.
13. do not use fine rod and wire to cut out the machine to avoid any trouble or danger.
14. when a power cut or a long time unused, when traveling, please unplug the power cord plug to maintain the machine life.
published on：20170603 01:38:50 guangzhou
Old Post：maintenance skill of Dehumidifier?