What is the general rheumatism caused by?jiu0 edited on2017-06-13 08:50:19 145 views
What is the general rheumatism caused by?
Patient: what reason is the general rheumatism caused?
Rheumatism is the most common disease now, no matter how old.
But for the factors that cause rheumatism, which is the cause of rheumatism, few people understand it.
This is mainly to introduce the factors that cause rheumatism.
The occurrence of rheumatism is mainly related to infection, heredity, immunity, sex hormones, drugs and other factors.
1. endocrine factors: estrogen can stimulate the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.
2. infection: many rheumatic diseases are related to infection. The incidence of rheumatic disease is related to the infection of type a hemolytic streptococcus. Ankylosing spondylitis is related to Klebsiella pneumoniae infection. Rheumatoid arthritis is associated with microbial infections.
3. immune factors: immune abnormality plays an important role in the pathogenesis of rheumatic diseases. Many rheumatic diseases, at least in part, are caused by immune abnormalities. Rheumatoid arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis, is an autoimmune disease.
4. genetic factors: more and more data show that rheumatism is related to genetic factors. Both rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis have genetic tendency. Gout, rheumatic fever and genetic factors are also related.
5. other factors: physical factors, chemical factors, environmental factors, body quality and so on are also important inducing factors.
published on：20170613 08:50:19 guangzhou
category： Home Moisture