同在屋檐下

an eave .com

Can rice with musty taste be eaten

jiu0 edited on2017-06-10 07:13:29 120 views

Can rice with musty taste be eaten

Some people are not willing to throw away the mouldy rice and think it should be washed several times,

It is edible. Is this ok? The rice is musty. Can you still eat it?

Moldy rice, absolutely can not eat, or else poisoning, and even death!

The rice is musty. Can you still eat it?

When the storage of rice appears humble and tendon and other phenomena, the degree of rice mildew has been more obvious.

Some people think that moldy rice, after panning and cooking, you can eat.

In fact, the general method of cooking can not destroy aflatoxin and other mycotoxins.

Therefore, moldy rice absolutely can not eat.

Once the rice mildew, not edible.

Otherwise, it can cause liver damage and symptoms of human poisoning.

Rice in a certain environment will mildew, long time will produce yellow aspergillus".

Moldy rice should not be eaten, because one of the aflatoxin can not be washed out,

Two can not be removed by boiling at high temperature.

Experts pointed out that the consumption of moldy rice, although a one-time toxicity is not very large, but long-term consumption, will undoubtedly cause cancer.

Symptoms of aflatoxin poisoning include fever, abdominal pain, and vomiting,

Anorexia and so on, is one of the major risk factors for liver cancer.

There will be liver lesions, 2 to 3 months after the enlargement of the liver, liver pain,

Jaundice, splenomegaly, ascites, edema of lower limbs and abnormal liver function,

It may also be accompanied by enlargement of the heart, pulmonary edema, or even convulsions, coma, etc.

Most of the patients will suffer from massive hemorrhage of rectum, liver and stomach in the late stage.

Medical experts point out that eating "carcinogenic rice", although its one-time

Toxicity is not so great, but long-term consumption will undoubtedly cause cancer.

Aflatoxin is the most powerful biological carcinogen found so far.

The test showed that the time required for carcinogenicity was the shortest, only 24 weeks.

Aflatoxin toxicity is very strong, is about 68 times of arsenic.

He eats too much at once, and dies easily.

If a small amount of long-term consumption, easily lead to cancer, especially increase the incidence of liver cancer.

Once moldy rice poisoning occurs, one can take vitamin C, vitamin B,

Glucose, water, etc., to alleviate aflatoxin in vivo.

Two is to drink plenty of water, the symptoms are serious, you should immediately send to the hospital.

When we buy food, we should not take lightly, never eat moldy rice.

Once the rice is found musty, or if the color changes, it should not be continued.

Because this rice contains a lot of aflatoxin.

Even if the moldy part is removed, it is not advisable to retain the remainder.

Because of this method, although the part of the mold has been removed,

But toxins tend to be present in the rest of the food and may cause food poisoning after eating.

url:http://www.aneave.com/p1085
published on:20170610 07:13:29 guangzhou

加入收藏夹,查看更方便。

category: Home Moisture

New Post:

Old Post: