Main types of dehumidifierjiu0 edited on2017-05-28 04:53:22 91 views
Main types of dehumidifier
I. cooling the dehumidifier
1. according to the use function, can be divided into: general type, cooling type, thermal control type, multi-functional type.
The general type Dehumidifier refers to the air passing through the evaporator to cool the dehumidification, heating up by the reheater, reducing the relative humidity, the condensation heat of the refrigerant is carried away by the air of the flow, and its outlet temperature cannot be adjusted, only for the dehumidifier dehumidifier.
The cooling type Dehumidifier is based on the general type Dehumidifier, the refrigerant condensing heat is mostly driven by water cooling or air-cooled condenser. only a small part of condensing heat is used for heating the air after evaporator, and can be used for cooling and dehumidification dehumidifier.
The thermal control type Dehumidifier is based on the general type Dehumidifier, the refrigerant condensing heat can be carried away by water or air cooling condenser, the residual condensation heat is used to heat the air after evaporator, and the air temperature can adjust the dehumidifier.
Multifunctional type Dehumidifier refers to the dehumidifier with three functions: temperature rising and dehumidification ( general type ), cooling and dehumidification, and thermal control and dehumidification functions. the dehumidification dehumidifier can still be selected when no outdoor unit ( wind cooling ) or cooling water ( water cooling ) is installed.
2. according to the Strapless blower, it can be divided into: conventional Dehumidifier, air duct type Dehumidifier.
3. according to the structure, it can be divided into: integral type, split type and whole mobile.
4. according to the applicable temperature range, it can be divided into: type a ( general type 18 ~ 38 ℃ ) and type b ( low temperature type 5 ~ 38 ℃ ).
5. according to the return mode, can be divided into: front back to, Queen, Shang, etc.
6. according to the control form, can be divided into: automatic and Fei.
7. according to special use situation, there are new types of wind and explosion protection.
2. wheel dehumidifier
The main structure of the rotary dehumidifier is a rotating honeycomb drying wheel.
Drying wheel is the key component of moisture adsorption in Dehumidifier, it is composed of corrugated medium made of special composite heat-resistant material. A Ripple medium contains a moisture absorbent.
This kind of design, compact structure, and can provide full contact with wet air and moisture absorbent medium, thus greatly improve the dehumidification efficiency of dehumidifier.
Iii. solution dehumidifier
The solution desiccant air conditioning system, taking the desiccant solution as the desiccant to adjust the air humidity, and water as the refrigerant to adjust the air temperature.
The core is to use the physical characteristics of desiccant, through the innovative solution desiccant and regeneration method, to achieve high efficiency of dehumidification above dew point temperature.
The temperature regulation of the system is carried out in the normal pressure in the open atmosphere.
The solution dehumidifier is simple in manufacture, reliable in operation and energy saving.
Mainly consists of four basic modules, namely air supply ( fresh air and return air ) module, humidity adjustment module, temperature adjustment module and solution regenerator module.
Meet the standard: this product meets GB versions national standard.
Iv. pipe dehumidifier
The pipe dehumidifier uses the evaporator to cool the air and recovers the condensation heat of the system, and compensates the heat lost in the air because of cooling and dehumidification.
Pipeline dehumidifier is a kind of high efficiency and energy saving dehumidification way. In different indoor and outdoor temperatures, indoor heating, cooling and dehumidification, to meet the requirements of indoor temperature and humidity.
The pipeline dehumidification system is mainly composed of cooling and dehumidification mode, temperature regulation and dehumidification mode, heating and dehumidification mode, heating mode and automatic defrost.
Electric penetration dehumidifier
Electric penetration dehumidifier, also known as the wall dehumidifier, is a new type of moisture-proof and waterproof equipment, the product uses the principle of multi-pulse electric osmotic dehumidification ( MPs ).
The electric penetration dehumidifier can produce a pulse magnetic field, which solves the problem of the wall because of capillary effect.
Electric penetration dehumidifier has the advantages of small size, low energy consumption, large dehumidification area, high efficiency and quiet, etc. it is widely used in villa, metro, ancient buildings, hospital, library, underground construction engineering and other areas of waterproof dehumidification.
Advantages of electric penetration dehumidifier:
1. the dehumidifying area is large and the floor height is not limited. Effective dehumidifying area is 20 meters ( 314 ㎡ ), and the whole building can be dried only by using the bottom layer. As long as in the diameter 20 meters, no matter how high the floor, the room number, only one electric Teclast dehumidifier is enough.
2, low energy consumption, beautiful and light.
Taking the electric penetration dehumidifier as an example, its power only is 14w, weight: 2.7 kg, volume: 150 mm× 190 mm × 320 mm, suspended in the basement wall, almost no indoor space occupied.
3. effectively mute, does not affect the indoor comfort. Because the electric penetration dehumidifier does not have the compressor, fan and other parts, it can be said to achieve " 0" noise.
One year four seasons to effectively maintain indoor natural dry state, the human body has no discomfort.
Keeping the wall dry in the winter can effectively save heating costs ( a 10 per cent increase in wall humidity will increase heating costs by 50 per cent ).
4. 24 hours of continuous dehumidification, fundamentally solve the moisture problem. Electric penetration dehumidifier does not need any water container, water molecules directly from the wall inside the soil into the soil.
Application of electric penetration dehumidifier:
Electric penetration dehumidifier originated in Germany, has more than 30 years of successful experience in foreign countries, technology mature. Widely used in Germany, Austria, England, France, Russia, Hungary, Bavaria, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia and other more than 20 countries.
Around 2010, some enterprises and institutions in China began to install the utility electroosmotic dehumidifier.
Electric penetration dehumidifier is mainly used in ancient buildings, ancient sites, archives, historical relics libraries, museums, libraries, hospitals, banks, treasury, drug warehouses, warehouses, archives, medical records rooms, basements, schools and other enterprises, such as buildings, villas and high-grade residential areas.
published on：20170522 08:46:54 guangzhou