Basic knowledge of dehumidifierjiu0 edited on2017-05-28 04:52:17 90 views
Basic knowledge of dehumidifier
1. humidity in the air, same as temperature, everywhere, everywhere. South China, Huangmei season temperature is not high, humidity is very large, people feel sweltering.
At the same time, the damage caused by the wet and mold to metal oxidation occurs unconsciously. The relative humidity of environment is more than 60 %, mold can grow, humidity is more than 85 %, it is the high incidence environment of mold.
2. optical lens in industrial products, magnetic recording materials ( including optical disks ), image film, electronic information media, electronic devices, instruments, instruments, powder materials, paper, timber, silk, leather tobacco, food, tea and food are all items that need to be controlled.
3. the dehumidifier can be divided into chemical dehumidification and frozen dehumidification. The refrigerating type dehumidifier adopts the compressor refrigeration. The moisture in the air enters the evaporator to frost the frosting, and then accumulates the drop, then discharges into the lower nozzle.
The dehumidifier is different from the dehumidification method of air conditioner. The dehumidification of air conditioner is to make the whole space temperature drop and dehumidification. It is applicable in the hot weather in summer.
Dehumidifier is the internal cooling of the machine, the water discharged from the air, the temperature of space is slightly increased, but the temperature difference is not obvious. Compared to the four seasons, the use of electricity is also economical.
4. the dehumidifier should avoid being used near the heat source, and keep the air inlet and outlet unblocked. Generally, the dehumidifier should be placed in the middle of the space.
There should be enough space around not to pile up articles. Keep the air flow, the effect of dehumidification is uniform.
5. when the refrigerated Dehumidifier are used in low temperature ( below 18 ℃ ), it will frost or freeze.
The dehumidifier with defrosting function will be automatic. However, the dehumidifier without the function of defrosting can be used manually ( the mode of power off ).
In general, the temperature is low and the humidity is low. Humidity below 40 %, the effect of dehumidification may not be obvious, and the speed is slow. This is a normal phenomenon.
6. the nominal condensation water condensation rate is determined under the standard environmental conditions. If the condensation rate is 50 litres / day, refers to the 30 ℃ / rh80 % environment, the water volume measured 24 hours.
7. in the running process, the air outlet of the dehumidifier discharge hot air, which is the normal operation of the dehumidifier. The humidity of winter is low, the temperature of air outlet also drops. This is also a normal phenomenon.
8. when purchasing the dehumidifier, the calculation of the water condensation rate shall be considered, and the noise and other indicators shall be considered.
The general dehumidification water dehumidification machine, the noise is also large, belonging to the type of industrial equipment. If the noise is small and the effect is good, it is recommended to buy several small Dehumidifier.
published on：20170522 09:52:54 guangzhou
New Post：Energy saving skill of dehumidifier